This is a great opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience in the areas of Public Relations, Event Management, Event Planning, Fans Services and Sponsorship Activation. If you love sports, love excitement and love being part of a winning organization, we want to hear from you!
The Rush are actively seeking 3 Game Day Interns to join our operations team for the 2018. The successful candidate will be able to attend at least 6 to 7 Toronto Rush home games to be played at Monarch Park Stadium. Schedule below
Activities and Responsibilities will rotate from game to game but will include:
- Stadium Operations Setup/Teardown of Signage and Point Sales Kiosks
- Box Office/Ticket Sales
- In Game Fan Contests and Give-Aways
- Sponsors Activations/contests
- Merchandise Sales
- Concessions Sales
What’s in for you?
- Interns will receive Staff branded apparel for game days and generous merchandise credit for Rush products and game tickets for friends/family.
- Based on performance and overall suitability, there may be an opportunity to accompany the Rush on a road trip in season
- Letter of Referral based on satisfactory performance
TORONTO RUSH HOME GAMES 2018
May 19 4pm-10pm
May 20 11am-5pm
May 26 - Game in Kitchener. Attendance Voluntary.
June 16 4pm-10pm
June 17 11am-5pm
June 23 4pm-10pm
July 7 4pm-10pm
If you have a passion for Pro Sports and this opportunity is right for you, please send you resume or personal profile to email@example.com!